Coming together is a beginning. Keeping together is progress. Working together is success …
Ad-venture Inc has, since 2002, been at the forefront of corporate adventure and team building in Southern Africa. We provide dynamic outdoor and indoor team based programs to corporate business, sports franchises and educational institutions, on a national basis, to ensure that your short and long-term goals are realised!! We operate extensively out of Durban, Gauteng JHB, Port Elizabeth and Cape Town.
Our programs are generally experiential / fun based, designed to focus on team and management skills including leadership, communication, trust, personal development and task achievement.
Our activities are flexible for any age, ability and group size. Our event managers and staff ensure that your delegates are able to participate comfortably and confidently guaranteeing a long-lasting impact. Activities can be designed for one hour ice breakers, half or full day programs and overnight getaways.
Our team of experienced staff ensures that your event, large or small, gain the most out of their team build.
Your top tips on how to create the perfect team building event:
- Plan ahead to leave ample time for coordination with your venue and team building provider.
- Set a realistic budget to encompass the cost for the activity itself, field / venue hire and refreshments.
- Choose a venue with appropriate capacity / outdoor space for the type of activities you are interested in.
- Gather key information including the age range of your delegates, the activity duration, your activity space, number of expected delegates, budget indication and your event criteria: Levels of fun, development, and physicality.
- Set clear objectives eg: enhanced creativity, collaboration, motivation or better time management
- To get the most out of your team building session we recommend that you split delegates into their teams yourself.
- A few days prior to the event let delegates know the day’s agenda so they arrive promptly for the activities and pass on any specific clothing requirements. Where possible, do not tell delegates what the activity is – surprise is always good!!